Favorite Cookie?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My Cookie Dealer makes half pound cookies and sells them Wednesday and Saturday via her page.

All crazy kinds and they’re really good.

Not sure on the my cookie dealer. Never had from them. But I really Like pumpkin cookies! They are soft and cake like. I like them better than pumpkin pie.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
I'm in the same boat - never heard of the Cookie Dealer, but my favorite cookie is the Hermit.

Chris

Not heard of My Cookie Dealer. I split my devotion between Italian Pignoli Cookies, super chewy! And a chewy White Chocolate Chunk Cookie from Bo Friberg formerly of the San Francisco Culinary Academy Fame. His book the Professional Pastry Chef is a great addition to a Culinary Library...JJ

The Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie from the Potbelly's Sandwich shops.
It's a chain that is in TX and a few other states. They have amazing sandwiches and the BEST cookie I have ever eaten anywhere in the world hahaha.
I've found forum threads on the internet with people working hard to try and replicate that cookie.

The outside of the cookie is slightly crispy but as u get towards the center it gets softer and the flavor is amazing all throughout!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky