Favorite beer while smoking and/or eating BBQ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You cant get Yeungling in Michigan? Wow never knew that. For the price it is way better than say Budweiser or MGD. I can get the tall boys 10 for $10 here. Good for TN domestic beer prices!

I actually looked yesterday and it appears Yuengling is only in 21 states.

Yuengling is one of my favorites. Unfortunately I do not live in one of the 21 states. It is inching closer to NE but still at least 2 states away.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Screenshot_20191029-184553_Untappd.jpg

Got to try this on draught tonight. Have 2 bombers of it in the beer fridge already, but wanted a preview.

Very very good Porter. It takes quite a bit for me to rate a beer north of 4.

Since we are all here because we love to smoke different foods, I figured this would be a cool thread. What beer(s) do you enjoy when you are smoking and/eating BBQ?

Can't say I've paired beer and BBQ just yet and I haven't been outside much while smoking since it's been cold, but I can see myself enjoying a few of Sierra Nevada's Hazy Little Things this Summer while smoking meat.

Excited to see what you all post.
COLD

Depends on the store. I have seen cans $17-25 a case.

I know down in Georgia it was $21.95 a case. visiting the daughter and grandkids, my son in law and I drank a weeks worth of it, wife was not happy!

Wish it would come here to Oklahoma!!

I can get a case here for about $23 which isn't terrible considering its the same price as miller, coors, bud, etc...you ever drink the yeungling light? Not bad either

I can get a case here for about $23 which isn't terrible considering its the same price as miller, coors, bud, etc...you ever drink the yeungling light? Not bad either

Another couple beers that are great for the price $15-17/case here in PA are Genesee Oktoberfest and Genesee Bock.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky