• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

fatty question!

lennyluminum

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 19, 2008
Is it bad that my 6 year old daughter went to school today and told her teacher  that "Daddy smoked a fattie"??

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
That's OK.... my 10 yr. old told the caffateria gals that their gravy was yucky, and they needed to learn how to make gravy from me. LOL

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Sure it is as long as she does invite Officer O'Riley to dinner.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
HA HA, thanks for the laugh!   

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Nice- Did anyone ask her what it was or did the guys in the black and white out front knock on the door yet ?

o0infidel0o

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 2, 2011
That's too funny! Aren't kids awesome! They say some of the funniest things. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in a kindergarten class and hear half of the conversations that happen... :PDT_Armataz_01_14:

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Is it bad that my 6 year old daughter went to school today and told her teacher  that "Daddy smoked a fattie"??

Guess it's a good thing she didn't also tell the teacher you rolled your own too.

Guess Art Linkletter was right!

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.