Fancy Wood Products. (Bear Jr)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
View attachment 494613

Picture of the Bunk house from the back deck .

My wife is a bit of a Nut Ball, i bought her this Buck Decoy from Bass Pro, because she wanted it . She moves it around the yard all the time . It catches me off guard all the time . And i have seen people going by in their pontoon boats and make a big circle and come back thinking it is real.

David

Buck looks very real from here!!!
LOL---I could see her setting it up so it's looking in a Window at you.
I'm sure Bear Jr would circle his Pontoon Boat to get another look, or at least watch it for awhile to see if it moves.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Yes she puts it down by the water in the trees , that really gets some looks from the canoes going by also. I was always wondering if i would find an arrow in it or a gun shot hole
lol
David

I saw a video of Wardens using a Stuffed Deer to catch Poachers. They even had it remote controlled to move it's head, tail, and leg.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Both Mona and i watch I think it's North Woods Law
, really like that show. She saw that also and asked . I said you do not need the remote control tail and head. lol
David

LOL---These movements were really authentic, and if you know deer, it could fool you.
Such as the turning of the head, the flicking of the tail, and the "Stamping of a front foot" which is what they do, when they know you're there but they don't see you, so they stamp their foot to try to get you to move.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky