Family Covid Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok what I had hoped for. A little over maybe? Huge fat stripe in the middle. Was tasty and juicy but I wasnt totally happy with it.
20220811_184717.jpg
20220811_185955.jpg
20220811_190009.jpg
20220811_191145.jpg
ACH]
20220811_185529.jpg

Still looks tasty as heck! As does that tater! Hope everyone gets better! Cook that little guy a steak and get him a beer pole...he'll be good!

Ryan

Reactions: bigfurmn
Sucks about COVID, but I’m glad it sounds like you guys are doing well, that brisket should help! Looks delicious! Good call!!!

Feel better. Covid is no fun. I smoked one today but skipped the pictures. Its wrapped and in a cooler until tomorrow. I sliced the last of my home made bacon and "fried" it on the offset with toasted rye, home grown tomatoes and romaine lettuce. Was stuffed so no urge to cut the brisket. Also smoked 2 salmon filets.

Finally the money shot Tom, and your brisket looks great. I hope your family gets over the Covid quickly and unscathed.

Point for sure
Chris

Yes sir that's a great looking brisket and plate !
Hope the family feels better and can help make some sammies disappear!

Keith

Tom,
We are each our own worst critic.
I drive Mrs. SHS crazy when I start picking apart one of my cooks.
With that said, your brisket looks fantastic to me and obviously everyone else too.
Nice job!

Stu

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky