Family Covid Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
MIL and husband came to visit and now covid is going around the house. So I guess its brisket time.

First pic is pretrim, second is trimmed ans seasoned. It is currently on the Pit Boss.
20220810_193213.jpg

20220811_074758.jpg

Is that a bit of the Kinders Buttery I spy with my little eye?

If so - yum. It is great on butt but I wasn't sold on it on brisket. I was glad only put it on a part of the brisket.

I'm a purist when it comes to brisket, though I've tried other things than salt and pepper!

Nice hunk o'cow!

the acoughalypse sux.... :(

Reactions: bigfurmn
Is that a bit of the Kinders Buttery I spy with my little eye?

If so - yum. It is great on butt but I wasn't sold on it on brisket. I was glad only put it on a part of the brisket.

I'm a purist when it comes to brisket, though I've tried other things than salt and pepper!

Nice hunk o'cow!

the acoughalypse sux.... :(
Good eye but not exactly. Kinders The Blend. My wife wasnt a fan of the butter one.

Here’s to hoping you don’t get it and everyone who has it recovers well. When I had it in December I couldn’t have cooked a piece of toast.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky