ENTER THE AMAZE-N-SMOKER CONTEST!!! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE 1 OF 10 LUCKY WINNERS- CONTEST CLOSED

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by chris elias28, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is 6 turkey legs."

2. mjmjross

mjmjross Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breast!!

YUM!!

3. blackdak5

blackdak5 Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _cheese___________.”

4. hardslicer

hardslicer Smoking Fanatic

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is   free range chicken with a side order of country green beans and ham

5. bmbrboi

bmbrboi Fire Starter

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a big ole brisket.”

Ash

6. bettyjoh

bettyjoh Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ______honey Glazed chicken______.”

7. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.”  

8. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

That's nice.

9. meateater

That's nice.

10. meateater

That's nice.

11. distre

distre Smoke Blower

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Cornish Game Hens____________.”  

12. socalbbq

socalbbq Fire Starter

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is __cheese___.”

13. socalbbq

socalbbq Fire Starter

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ___salmon____.”

14. markk

markk Smoke Blower

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is brisket.”

15. dean shuart

dean shuart Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _a Venison Meatloaf___________.”  

16. biologyguy

biologyguy Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is bacon infused bacon, wrapped in bacon.”

17. flareside92

flareside92 Smoke Blower

"The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is"    Butter    .. yes Butter!

1lbat a time. and no I wasn't smoking anothing when I thought of doing this.

scottness and biologyguy like this.
  18. mossymo

mossymo Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ribs.

19. tirrin

tirrin Smoke Blower

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Beef Brisket.”

20. slownlow

slownlow Smoking Fanatic

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Buck Board Bacon"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.