ENTER THE AMAZE-N-SMOKER CONTEST!!! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE 1 OF 10 LUCKY WINNERS- CONTEST CLOSED

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by chris elias28, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the AMAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER is a big ol butt!

2. sbelongie

sbelongie Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is beef jerky.”

3. dennis s

dennis s Fire Starter

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _pork shoulder___________.”  

4. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Jerkey no ham no cheese wait wait uuuuhhh  bacon thats it bacon no wait. Damn are we going to be tested on this.

Karl

5. This is the first time I wished I was on Facebook. Almost makes me want to join just so I can enter. The wifes on there but I could care less about everyone knowing my business on there.

6. gersus

gersus Smoking Fanatic

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is cold smoked deeeelicious buck board bacon!!!”

7. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is My version of Pastrami

8. Smart

9. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Brisket Baby!

10. saugeyejoe

saugeyejoe Fire Starter

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _BACON___________.”

11. " The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Cheese."

12. tlcodi

tlcodi Newbie

What a fantastic item....can't wait to try it!  My amazing Leg of Lamb....with some backboard bacon on the side! I'll have the whole family over for the feast!

I drooling all ready....off to the smoker for me! 

I will smoke some mac'n cheese for dinner alongside some meatballs for tomorrows family spaghetti dinner.

Your A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER will just open up the amount of tasty treats I can create!!!!!! WONDERFUL!

13. mattm6510

mattm6510 Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is sausage."

14. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _PORK RIBS___________.”

15. larrym

larrym Meat Mopper

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ____________.Fresh zucchini slices

and cornish game hens.

16. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is My Amazin Bacon.”

17. tmazz

tmazz Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a pork shoulder.”

18. holdem

holdem Fire Starter

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ABT's and cheese____________.”

19. djgap2000

djgap2000 Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a pork butt

20. The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is; My special version of Pastrami...to DIE for!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.