ENTER THE AMAZE-N-SMOKER CONTEST!!! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE 1 OF 10 LUCKY WINNERS- CONTEST CLOSED

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is hard boiled eggs.”

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Bacon explosion.”

Chris in Temecula

‎"The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is an amazing brisket"

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is A Nice BIG CHUCKIE & Some ABTs...

I already got ALL the A-MAZE-N-Products I need, so I'm not entering, but I'll tell you what you can smoke with The AMNPS !!!!

Anything & everything that you want to taste excellent.

They are totally idiot proof---I prove that every time I smoke something !!!!   
biggrin.gif

Bear

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is 

Twelve Turkey Drumsticks, 

Eleven baked potatoes, 

Ten long bone short ribs, 

Nine burger patties, 

Eight pounder porkbutt, 

Seven chicken quarters, 

Six slabs o' bacon, 

Five beef briskets, 

Four smokey cheese balls, 

Three beef clods, 

Two baby backs, 

And atomic buffalo turds! "

;>)

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is 

Twelve Turkey Drumsticks, 

Eleven baked potatoes, 

Ten long bone short ribs, 

Nine burger patties, 

Eight pounder porkbutt, 

Seven chicken quarters, 

Six slabs o' bacon, 

Five beef briskets, 

Four smokey cheese balls, 

Three beef clods, 

Two baby backs, 

And atomic buffalo turds! "

;>)

Good one!
beercheer.gif

Well if this were 40 years ago or more, I'd have to say that if I had an amazing pellet smoker I would probably smoke a big fat one, turn up the stereo and sit back and veg out cause I'd know that I wouldn't have to tend the smoker until my pork butt was ready to take out and feed the munchies from the big fat one!! 
icon_wink.gif

first.gif

But I had to grow up so those days are long gone, but that's what I'd smoke if I had an amazing pellet smoker back in the day!!

I already got ALL the A-MAZE-N-Products I need, so I'm not entering, but I'll tell you what you can smoke with The AMNPS !!!!

Anything & everything that you want to taste excellent.

They are totally idiot proof---I prove that every time I smoke something !!!!   
biggrin.gif

Bear
X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky