ENTER THE AMAZE-N-SMOKER CONTEST!!! YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE 1 OF 10 LUCKY WINNERS- CONTEST CLOSED

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by chris elias28, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mama's smoke

mama's smoke Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Gulf Shrimp with Jeff's Fabulous Rib Rub."

2. mama's smoke

mama's smoke Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

For some reason I could not post anything on the wall of A-Maze-N-Products, even though I "Like" it.  Any suggestions?

3. What I would smoke is ANYTHING I could get my hands on!!! Brisket, pork shoulder, and ribs!!! Yummy

4. brion

brion Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is bacon!

5. gnjcoyne

gnjcoyne Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is a brisket and taters.”

6. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is baby back ribs.”  

7. terry colwell

terry colwell Smoking Fanatic

I NEVER win anything, so I REEAAAALLLLYYYYY need to win. Just to break this cycle.....  Plus being on disability for LIFE doesnt help the checking account also....lol

8. dikiny

dikiny Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _Turkey_.”

The ability to easily have 11 hours of smoke sounds great!

9. coffee_junkie

coffee_junkie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is bone in canadian bacon loin roast.”

10. rowdyrawhide

rowdyrawhide Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _BACON_.”

11. nrusy

nrusy Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Brats.”

12. daggerdoggie

daggerdoggie Smoke Blower

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Bacon.”

13.            “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is _Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs_

14. gary e brown

gary e brown Newbie

First thing !   goat.next rabbit.yum!  

15. grrrreet

grrrreet Newbie

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is ___brisket_________.”

16. coon

coon Newbie

ifin i win this here smoker thing the first thing i would try is a big grill full of shoulders

17. punkerkid00

punkerkid00 Newbie

The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is Spare Ribs!

18. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is some homemade venison brats.”

19.  “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is SMOKED CHEESE.”

I think this would be a great tool to obtain a lower level "COOL" smoke for smoking cheese.

It would also be great for building around it's design, a portable smoker you can take while camping or other outings.

20. “The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is __Grandpas Duck Recipe__.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.