Enabler Thread - Kitchen Gadgets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I dare you to buy one haha
Thats not a double dog dare.

homer-simpson-doh1.jpg

Speaking of kitchen gadgets. Does anyone have the Ninja BN601 pro processor? I'm seeing one on FB market in new condition. All parts and box included for 45.00

You will never have egg salad a fluffy as this. I used the small insert and once hard boiled and peeled they easily squeeze thru this tool.
I made some Egg Salad using the one I had today. Think the one you have will work better so I ordered one. Salad was darn good though. I been having a lot of fresh guacamole with my meals lately and think that would good on avocados also.

Attachments

• 61upuVmmv7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61upuVmmv7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 5
Riced potatoes was always a treat growing up.
My mom used her's heavily in the fall for making lefsa.

I bought an old ricer at an estate sale many years. Haven't used it.

They are a must have when making Kartoffelpuffer. German potato pancakes. IMHO.
I use my salad shooter to rice.
Do you par boil the taters and process through a large hole plate?
We always just shred them raw.

I still like to roll old school as much as I can. Limited power tools, no cell phone, and listen to vinyl and cds.

This is our main house phone:
View attachment 685285and our backup. We can answer calls on this one. We just can't call out.
View attachment 685286 Chris

Back in the 1960's I used to work for NCR.
Occasionally I would have to take the hour plus ride out Eagle Mountain to service equipment.
When I was done I would call the office to see if I had any other calls to take.
The phone booth I used out there had a hand crank phone like the one in your 2nd picture.

Reactions: gmc2003
The phone booth I used out there had a hand crank phone like the one in your 2nd picture.
My grandson loves using that phone. We're looking for an old phone booth at a reasonable price to add to the collection.

Chris

Reactions: 02ebz06
I still like to roll old school as much as I can. Limited power tools, no cell phone, and listen to vinyl and cds.

This is our main house phone:
View attachment 685285and our backup. We can answer calls on this one. We just can't call out.
View attachment 685286 Chris

Looks familiar...

2024_antique_phone.jpg

Made an egg salad sandwich a while ago. Added Famous Dave's spicy garlic pickle slices to it.

2024_egg_salad.jpg

I woke up early this morning and hungry since I skipped dinner last night. I decided to cook up another batch of fajitas and while they were cooking I decided to see how these things would go thru the ricer.

2024_potato_ricer_006.jpg

They were close to perfect ripeness but still a little stiff. Let's go.

2024_potato_ricer_007.jpg

Oh yeah, way too easy. I will use this for now on when making guac.

2024_potato_ricer_008.jpg

Oh man, this was so good.

2024_potato_ricer_009.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky