• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Electric oven into smoker

treym64

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 22, 2013
I am wanting to turn and old electric oven into a electric smoker , what do y'all think?
Any advice wanted it would stay out on my patio

little smokey

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 4, 2011
Don't see why not but what do I know, so I think I will tag along to see what this turns into.

darbyandy

Joined Nov 5, 2013
Hi I was thinking the same, I'm fitting a new kitchen so I will have an oven that works ok but is a bit tired looking. I have got a home made cold smoker generator that works brilliantly,with an aquarium air pump and will smoke for about 10 hours on a low setting so I thought I could drill a 15 mm 1/2 inch hole in the side and poke my copper smoker outlet into the oven so I could hot smoke and cold smoke with the same oven and it's already got the racks inside,and also has an internal fan[ATTACHMENT=1159]image.jpg (232k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] any cons as I can only see the pro's

campfirestu

Joined Nov 28, 2015
I plug my converted oven smoker onto the buzz box welder outlet in my garage it's right next to the garage door so it works out well.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.