Egg Wow!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I often eat short-grain or medium-grain rice, my favorites. I make fried rice with leftovers. One of my favorite morning dishes is dumping a bunch of fried rice into eggs about to be scrambled. Bill, your video post just upped my presentation!

I often eat short-grain or medium-grain rice, my favorites. I make fried rice with leftovers. One of my favorite morning dishes is dumping a bunch of fried rice into eggs about to be scrambled. Bill, your video post just upped my presentation!
Ray, I reckon a couple wooden spoons would suffice/work well.

Reactions: noboundaries
That is a great presentation. Ive seen a couple of videos on making it, just have yet to give it a shot. Does not seem difficult other than finding the perfect stove temp. That and beat the crap out of your eggs so they are homogeneous. Stain to remove the Chalaza from the blend...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky