Easy Chocolate Pie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

abigail4476

Jeff's Woman
Original poster
Jul 3, 2005
Oklahoma
Easy Chocolate Pie
(my sister's recipe)

1 Oreo cookie pie crust
1 large box Cook N Serve chocolate pudding mix
2 oz. dark chocolate (bittersweet--I like to use the 70%-cocoa bar)
1/2 pint whipping cream
1 - 2 Tbs. sugar (sweeten to taste--should be only slightly sweet.)
1/2 tsp. almond flavoring
More dark chocolate for decorating

Break the dark chocolate into small pieces. Prepare pudding according to package directions (for a pie); add the dark chocolate to the pan, and melt into pudding as it cooks. Pour pudding into the cookie-pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.

Before serving: Using an electric mixer, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; fold in sugar and almond flavoring; Top pie with whipped cream.

Grate dark chocolate onto the top of the whipped cream or sprinkle with plain cocoa powder.

Sounds great Abigail, I love chocolate pies. With all your easy recipes and Jeff's smoked food - it's gotta be tough to walk around your place. Thanks again, I'll save the recipe til the next time one of us makes something sweet.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky