Easter Sunday Ham w/ Peach Glaze

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ewsouth

Original poster
May 14, 2019
Central WI
Posting some recent foodie pics since I'm new here. My wife and I purchased a Pit Boss 1100 Pro Series 3 months ago. I got rid of the charcoal grill and electric(shabby and non functioning) smoker to use this bad boy. After wondering how i could make an Easter ham a little more delightful i came up with a peach glaze and of course used the pellet grill to make it. I will not use another fruit on pork anymore! This was amazing! Does anyone else cooked their hams on their grills? :) ~Eric
easterham2.JPG
easterham.JPG

That looks great man! I smoke hams as well but never thought about peaches on a ham. Pineapple and Apple yes but never ran across my mind to use peach. Thanks for sharing will keep that in mind

Posting some recent foodie pics since I'm new here. My wife and I purchased a Pit Boss 1100 Pro Series 3 months ago. I got rid of the charcoal grill and electric(shabby and non functioning) smoker to use this bad boy. After wondering how i could make an Easter ham a little more delightful i came up with a peach glaze and of course used the pellet grill to make it. I will not use another fruit on pork anymore! This was amazing! Does anyone else cooked their hams on their grills? :) ~Eric
View attachment 395487 View attachment 395488

Looks Great Eric!!
Like my two Buddies previously said, "I never tried Peach Glaze on a Ham".
However it stands to reason it would be Great---Just never thought about it.
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Peach and apricot preserves were the basis of my grandmother’s ham glazes. They remain the stuff of family legend.
(You done figured it out boy, now ourn are gonna have to come after yourn...)

Reactions: ewsouth
Nice looking ham, we do them often.

Point for sure.
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky