Pork loin with peach glaze

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cronocide

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 16, 2016
Pennsylvania
Saw a post here from milkman55 milkman55 with a braided pork loin slathered in a peach glaze. I decided not to braid, but do have a pork loin on the smoker right now seasoned with some Meat Church Holy Voodoo and Honey Hog. I have some peach glaze thickening on the stove for use later. Will post pictures later. I just did some smoke mac and cheese the other day and it should go good with the pork loin!

Reactions: JLeonard
Saw a post here from milkman55 milkman55 with a braided pork loin slathered in a peach glaze. I decided not to braid, but do have a pork loin on the smoker right now seasoned with some Meat Church Holy Voodoo and Honey Hog. I have some peach glaze thickening on the stove for use later. Will post pictures later. I just did some smoke mac and cheese the other day and it should go good with the pork loin!

Attachments

• Pork loin.jpg
    Pork loin.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 19
Glazed pork loin/tenderloin has been coming up a lot lately here on SMF.

Hit up Aldis yesterday and scored with the 50% off stickers on a bunch of chicken and pork including a double pack of tenderloins.Pouring right now so whole chicken in the oven,glazed pork has to wait another week!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky