Duck Parmesan...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow....what can I say Keith? That is an amazing 5-star meal right there. Don't know that I'd make it past the appetizers but somehow I'd force myself to devour a plate of the duck. Simply outstanding!!

Robert

Wow....what can I say Keith? That is an amazing 5-star meal right there. Don't know that I'd make it past the appetizers but somehow I'd force myself to devour a plate of the duck. Simply outstanding!!

Robert
Thanks Robert! Now you see why I rarely buy beef! So much game meat in the freezers. I sure hope no one is intimidated by my posts...I go the extra mile for exceptional flavor. The life of a super taster....but man, when it all comes together smoothly in one meal, it is indescribably good! I always tell people-chew carefully. Even though I've checked the meat, watch for pellets.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky