Dry Smoked Black Forest Sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Used my black forest recipe (that i can remember) as my recipe binder got swiped.

Made these couple months ago. Cure #2 smoked, 21mm collagen.

Vac sealed and going to the S, FL BBQ.

dcbf66.jpg

Hey Rick, I've got a bunch of your recipes archived. Including the Black Forest sticks from like 2012. You need me to PM any of them to you? Just shoot me a PM and let me know.

I hate that someone swiped your recipe binder. Although I could see the temptation as that was probably the unpublished grail of stick and sausage making.

You can use ANY recipe or pre mix.
NOTE: These are made with CURE#2. If you are not a cure #2 user you can make these semi dry style with CURE#1.

The black forest is the kicker. You need to find black forest DER HOOFIN.....LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky