Drinking more......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

baker2828

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Cincinnati, OH
I was just curious but to me it seems like smoking is hand in hand with a cold beverage. My choice is Miller Lite, regardless of the time 8:00, 6:00 3:00....when I am smoking meat it just doesn't seem right without a beer. So I figured I would query the rest of you folks to see what your drink of choice is?

WELL...It's not like Miller Lite is beer or anything...
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Might peruse this thread...
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...95134#poststop

Should have figured this was already covered with this group of individuals, but I am antsy as hell as my meat is on the smoker. Honestly I started reading through that thread and I was LMAO, that is a great thread.

RELAX... the meat will KNOW yer antsy and be tough ;{) Smoking is no hobby for a nervous person, to paraphrase Mickey Redmond!

Anyone know who he is? <A little relaxing trivia>

You may get razzed in (good fun of course ) for your choice of beverage
wink.gif
, but I'm with you regarding the fact that " Beer , it's not Just for breakfast , but it IS 5:00 pm somewhere
biggrin.gif
"
Flame away , but Bud in a can ( NOT the diet stuff
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
) is what helps my smoker keep the thin blue going . Mayby I should call my smoker a Rice Burner
biggrin.gif

A finish pic , but the smoke started the same way
wink.gif

Bing bing bing! We have a winner!

Also played for the Wings, and was the franchise's first 50 goal scorer. Lost a lung to cancer middle of last season, and was back in the booth in like a week... they don't make 'em like that any more!

PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif
Yes It was a small smoke
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif

Playing with mods , and a turkey breast , and too many leftovers allready.
It was my only obligatory pic with a beer I had
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

There was meat though
biggrin.gif

I find that cheap beer (natty light...miller lite...etc.) is always best when doing something...Like mowing...grilling...cleaning...whatever.

I save the good stuff when I can sit with a good cigar (Partigus Black...H Upman Robusto...etc).

I agree though...we were on a float trip just a couple weeks back (and let me tell you the water was fast and high here in MO) and we were laughing about popping open a beer at 9:30 AM...

Anyway, thats my two cents (for what its worth..) (I believe the penny costs two cents to make now...so my two cents is actually worth four cents....hehe)

Anyway, thats my two cents (for what its worth..) (I believe the penny costs two cents to make now...so my two cents is actually worth four cents....hehe)[/quote]

Maybe the best line I have ever heard. Thanks Mr. Bush!

Well, as you can see in my tag line- I'm partial to German Pilseners- however, nothing beats a nice "Radler" (half beer/half 7-up) on a hot day- created in Germany in the early part of thew century, it keeps you refreshed and just tastes darn good!

I agree! Although when I grill, instead of smoking, I usually have a mixed drink in my hand
biggrin.gif
. But when mowing, yard work, ect. it's natty light...$9.99 for 24 beers.....can't beat that
biggrin.gif

Diet pepsi is always good and if some rum finds its way in oh well wouldn't want to be wasteful
biggrin.gif

My every day beer is Miller High Life, The Champagne of Beers...ya right.. If I'm having friends or family over I go to our local general store and pic up some micro brews. My old brother likes that stuff...its ok with me. Never and I mean never is there any kind of lite beer in my frig. Taste like condense cow piss.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
IMHO

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky