Donairs is what we call them, Yero, or Gyro by other areas ( plus Dessert )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I missed this the first time around David, a wonderful story and a ton of fine work there. I've never had or seen a Donair but for TV, tho I do love all things lamb, strawberry too! RAY

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I missed this the first time around David, a wonderful story and a ton of fine work there. I've never had or seen a Donair but for TV, tho I do love all things lamb, strawberry too! RAY

Thanks Ray for the like and the comment

No problem on missing it first time , I miss some also. Just glad it came back, all good memories

Donairs are a very good fast food meal. Mona really enjoys them .

And the strawberry dessert , I should whip up another bunch. They were very good also, BUT I love sweets. :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum:

David

Reactions: sawhorseray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky