Doing 9 St. Louis Style slabs today - QVIEW

Discussion in 'Pork' started by babyjay, Jun 18, 2011.

1. babyjay

babyjay Newbie

Just put 9 slabs on the smoker at 11... cooking up a few for a birthday party this afternoon and got the rest sold... It's windy here today so I got the ribs on about an hour later than I wanted but that's the way it goes...

Got a couple pics after I put them on.. Sorry that I didn't get pics as I rubbed 'em down... will keep updating through the day...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's a shot of my rig...

[​IMG]

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

2. Nice looking ribs.. It looks like you have room for more :)

3. babyjay

babyjay Newbie

Yeah I've got room for about 40 more slabs...  Hope to get these done..  Storm moving in now...  No rain was forecasted when I deceided to cook yesterday..  Gotta love it!!  More updates to come..

4. babyjay

babyjay Newbie

Just foiled the ribs... didn't get a pic when I did... but in about an hour when I unwrap them i'll get a pic... they looked great after 2 hours 45 min... had a great color..

5. babyjay

babyjay Newbie

Got a quick shot as I put them back on after unwrapping... Gonna let them go another 10 min or before I start saucing...

[​IMG]

6. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Im sure they will be enjoyed. [​IMG]

7. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Looks good so far!

8. raptor700

raptor700 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

How did they turn out?

Got any pics of them carved up?

Love the rotisserie [​IMG]

9. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks Good So Far...

10. babyjay

babyjay Newbie

No, didn't get any pics of the aftermath... was so mad at myself that i didn't take any... my trailer is wired for power and I apparently blew the circuit breaker... went to Home Depot and got a new one and while I was changing it out I left them foiled a little too long and they came out overcooked... it happens I guess but I was very mad at myself... sorry guys...