Doing 9 St. Louis Style slabs today - QVIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

babyjay

Original poster
Mar 26, 2009
Just put 9 slabs on the smoker at 11... cooking up a few for a birthday party this afternoon and got the rest sold... It's windy here today so I got the ribs on about an hour later than I wanted but that's the way it goes...

Got a couple pics after I put them on.. Sorry that I didn't get pics as I rubbed 'em down... will keep updating through the day...

489bcaf9-d2af-da6b.jpg

489bcaf9-d2ea-4e83.jpg

And here's a shot of my rig...

489bcaf9-d34c-dedc.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Yeah I've got room for about 40 more slabs...  Hope to get these done..  Storm moving in now...  No rain was forecasted when I deceided to cook yesterday..  Gotta love it!!  More updates to come..

Just foiled the ribs... didn't get a pic when I did... but in about an hour when I unwrap them i'll get a pic... they looked great after 2 hours 45 min... had a great color..

Got a quick shot as I put them back on after unwrapping... Gonna let them go another 10 min or before I start saucing...

4215c394-1122-2526.jpg

No, didn't get any pics of the aftermath... was so mad at myself that i didn't take any... my trailer is wired for power and I apparently blew the circuit breaker... went to Home Depot and got a new one and while I was changing it out I left them foiled a little too long and they came out overcooked... it happens I guess but I was very mad at myself... sorry guys...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky