Does everyone else keep getting the "Please Try Again Error"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 18, 2007
West Fargo, ND / Northern MN
When clicking around in the Forum I keep getting an error saying "Please Try Again" "Something has gone wrong and try to refrest your page. also says that something has been sent to the admins".

Anyone else keep getting this? Just wanted to bring it to your attention if you didn't already know. I get it about every other click or so.

Yeah.... any time I click on the "back" button in Internet Explorer, and occasionally just trying to click on a thread link. Refresh button takes care of it for the most part..... but still kinda annoying.

I am getting this too.. It has been reported so hopefully it will this fixed soon.

One day in and we've already broken it.. that must be a record
icon_mrgreen.gif

Yep happened to me a few time and i just posted an error when I was editing my sig,  

prob not a big deal, got to get some bugs out.  

I keep getting that and also a screen that says Forum Maintenence...

Who broke the forum while I was gone dang take a little nap and look what happens
biggrin.gif

Hopefully its Huddler still tweaking things if not hopefully they get the problem fixed quickly

Yes, it happened to me this morining as I was trying to  go to page 2 of Today's   All New Posts.

Last edited:
Sorry about that guys, I rolled out of bed this morning to discover we'd been experiencing a little instability.  Lasted about an hour, but I took care of it and we've been solid for the last 1-2 hours with no remaining signs of trouble.  Not anticipating any more issues.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky