Deerburgers on my Smokeless Indoor Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Deerburgers on my Smokeless Indoor Grill

Outdoor Grilling’s coming soon, but not just yet for this Old Bear.
So I pre-heated my Grill to Max (about 450°), with the lid on to hold the heat.
Then I dropped 6 nice Patties that Mrs Bear made with her Soft Little Hands.
She’s very gentle when handling my meat, just like when she Breads my Fish.
So then I just flip my burgers & turn them a little now & then to get some nice Grill Marks.
When they’re just about done, I put slices of cheese on the two that I’ll be eating right away.

For the first two I put some of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce on them, and pickle chips on the side.

The next night, I put Ketchup on one side & Mustard on the other, and smooshed them together to mix it together on each side.
Then I put some Shredded Mozzarella on this one & nuked it to melt it. I used that because we ran out of American Slices, because our Store was out of American Cheese.(Covid-19)

The Third night I used the last slice of American Cheese & Nuked it on my Burger.
Plus I had some leftover Herring Roe on a slice of Toast, with some Buckboard Bacon to go with my Cheeseburger. I said more about the Herring Roe in another Post.

That was about all she wrote, plus the two Burgers Mrs Bear Had over the first 2 night’s Suppers.

Thanks for Dropping in,

Bear

Preheating to 450°, with lid on:
IMG_5183.jpg

Six nice Deerburger Patties warming up:
IMG_5185.jpg

Getting some Grill Marks:
IMG_5186.jpg

Lid on to help melt the Cheese:
IMG_5187.jpg

Oh Boy---All ready to remove from Grill:
IMG_5188.jpg

First 2 with Jeff's BBQ Sauce:
IMG_5189.jpg

2 Burgers, With Pickle Chips on the side:
IMG_5190.jpg

Next Night McDonald's Style, with both Ketchup & Mustard:
IMG_5195.jpg

Squish them together to mix it up on both sides:
IMG_5196.jpg

Shredded Mozzarella on this one & nuked it to melt it.
I used that because we ran out of American Slices, because our Store was out of American Cheese.(Covid-19)
IMG_5197.jpg

Cheese Melted----Sorry, I had the "Shakes":
IMG_5198.jpg

Third Night---Another Deer Cheeseburger, with Air Fried Herring Roe & Bacon on the side:
IMG_5203.jpg

Bear Bait !!
IMG_5204.jpg

That's another option that does a great job , and you always figure out the best way to use these things . Nice work .
I know you don't like raw onion , but that first burger with dill pickles and some sliced onion would be perfect for me . I'd be all over that .

Looks tasty!

A quality indoor smokeless grill is my next purchase,the Chefman that I have now is a joke.

Last edited:
After seeing this thread I got motivated and just bought the Hamilton Beach grill from Amazon.
They had a $7 off coupon and free shipping so I went for it.

Thanks for motivating me Bear!

Reactions: chopsaw
That's another option that does a great job , and you always figure out the best way to use these things . Nice work .
I know you don't like raw onion , but that first burger with dill pickles and some sliced onion would be perfect for me . I'd be all over that .

Thank You Rich!!
LOL---Raw onions is my only Allergy. In the hospital they always ask if you have any allergies (Meaning Drug Allergies).
I like to tell them "Yup---Raw Onions". One Nurse said "OK, we won't give you any Raw Onions".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear! Wife only likes White American cheese, I like Yellow. Guess which we "get" to have on our Burgers. LOL.

Mike

Looks tasty!

A quality indoor smokeless grill is my next purchase,the Chefman that I have now is a joke.
After seeing this thread I got motivated and just bought the Hamilton Beach grill from Amazon.
They had a $7 off coupon and free shipping so I went for it.

Thanks for motivating me Bear!

Thank You Norm!!
Which one did you get? Smokeless?
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks Great, Wish I had some Deer Burgers

Gary

Looks great Bear! Wife only likes White American cheese, I like Yellow. Guess which we "get" to have on our Burgers. LOL.

Mike

LOL---Must be the White!
I'm not picky on cheese---I like most any kind.
However My Preference is Provolone, but we don't stock that at the Den.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

LOL---Must be the White!
I'm not picky on cheese---I like most any kind.
However My Preference is Provolone, but we don't stock that at the Den.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
Correct. I love Provolone on Roast Beef sandwiches.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky