December Throwdown Winner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Way to go Travis! Man that is a pretty pic. I'm with others....Where do I place my order?

Jim

Congrats, Travis. A well earned win!
Awesome! Congratulations Travis, Sowsage Sowsage they look delicious! Can you tell me where we can put our order in for some please!

Ryan
Travis congrats! Not only is it obviously packed with flavor but is perhaps one of the most appetizing food pics I have seen bar none. Great work!
Congrats! Awesome looking meal!
All enterants deserve a round of :emoji_clap: for their hard work at producing excellent looking meals. Well done!
Congrats Sowsage Sowsage on the win !
great meat to everything else ratio ty for shar9ing freakin awesome
Looks outstanding Travis nice job and congrats on the win
Still looks amazing. Congrats on the win.
Congrats! Beautiful work and had to have some amazing taste! Well done!
Sowsage Sowsage
Congrats on the win and great looking food!
A very deserved win. Those look amazing.
Fantastic plate of food, great pic does it justice
:emoji_ok_hand: On the plate and win! Very nice!
You kicked butt with that one Travis! Congrats!
Just incredible. Great plating Travis.
Really, really nice, Travis, no competition with that!! If those enchiladas taste as good as they look, WOW!!
Great Job Travis on the cook and on the win

David
Way to go Travis! Man that is a pretty pic. I'm with others....Where do I place my order?

Jim
Nice Travis, Congrats

Boykjo
Way to go Travis!!!
Nice Job!!
Winner-Winner, What a Dinner!!

Bear
Nice work Travis !!
Man that sure looks out of this world good! Photographic evidence of why I stay on the sidelines for these things.
Awesome job there guy.

Warren
Nice win, and great idea.
Wow, Travis, do those ever look good.
Congrats on your win.
Gary
Well done Travis, and well deserved, grats! RAY
Thanks everyone!! I was in limbo on entering or not....sure glad I did!! Cant wait to try out the new stuff!!

Congrats and killer job Travis! Somewhat shocked to see my last TD choices were also the winning ones.

Awesome work, Travis!

That picture is :emoji_fire: and it looks delicious!

I have let the folks at Camp Chef know and you should be receiving your prize package soon. I'll message you privately if they send me a tracking number or any further information on that.

Keep up the great work!!

Awesome work, Travis!

That picture is :emoji_fire: and it looks delicious!

I have let the folks at Camp Chef know and you should be receiving your prize package soon. I'll message you privately if they send me a tracking number or any further information on that.

Keep up the great work!!
Thanks Jeff!. Really enjoy these throwdowns. I know it takes a lot of effort from some great people here on the forum to put these on.
I'm looking forward to the Camp Chef goodies!!

I'm late to the party Travis. Looks incredible! Great work and very creative. Congrats!

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky