Cranky's Sausage Fest 2016

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Who would of ever thought a thread on smoking meat forum about Cranky's sausage party would be safe for work!:biggrin:

Friends wife: hmm, a bunch of men alone at home calling it a sausage fest.
Friend: well, there will be butts involved
Other friend: you should see how the casing goes on...
The ladies left after that one! :sausage:

Reactions: disco
This thread is a great example of what smoking should be about, good food, good friends and good times. Wonderful!

Points for a party.

Disco

I could still use some menudo and barbacoa.... My body is not pleased with me at all...
ROTF.gif
Been there. Done that. But that's the fun of release. After the stress of all the work, the fun at the end of the day.

Sure looks good,  By the way did I see one with my name on it ?     Great job as usual   
points1.png

Gary

Thats fat out and a wrinkle Gary....lol

Ha! Wish I had thought of that!

Gary, let's see about gathering some folks up for a day or so in East Texas this spring.

Man that is a long time but we'll worth it, I have to do another batch but definitely need to wait till the weekend I learned my lesson last time I smoked ss. How well do they freeze?

I've had them go longer than that before, but SS is one thing you can't rush without heartache.

They freeze well, I like to vac pack them prior to freezing.

Wow   That looks great,,   What else can I say  Fantastic

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky