Craigslist Vacmaster VP112 find

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by lancer, May 5, 2016.

1. lancer

lancer Smoking Fanatic

Hello All

I was engaged in my periodic trolling of Craigslist and came across a Vacmaster VP112 an hour away.  It was advertised and having only been used to seal a few bags in an aborted venture so I drove over to look at it.  It was in the original box and was pristine without a scratch, scrape or spot and I sealed a bag to test it.

So, $220 later it and a case of 3 mil 12x14 bags were in the trunk.  It's now on one of the baker's racks in the pantry next to a receptacle so we don't have to move it to use it.

With the filler plates:

And, without the filler plates:

and now all I need to do is convince my wife that buying cases of a thousand or more of each of several sizes is "saving money".....

Lance

2. Nice find!!!!

...and good luck with convincing... [​IMG]

3. foamheart

foamheart Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

That's easy, give them to her for Mother's day!

4. lancer

lancer Smoking Fanatic

Foamster, she's too good a pistol shot for me to want to give her anything "domestic" for a present.  I've got a buddy who gave his wife a vacuum cleaner for her birthday.  Nancy told me she was going to shoot me if I ever did something like that.  [​IMG]

Lance

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  5. Great find at a great price!  I picked up the 112S a couple months ago and couldn't be happier.  You're going to love it.

6. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Great score!

Al