CPAP Advice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mine is a ResMed 11, with a water reservoir. It has a little pillow/balloon that fits under my nose. The seal is fine, providing I don't move at all at night.

Last edited:
Mine is a ResMed, with a water reservoir. It has a little pillow/balloon that fits under my nose. The seal is fine, providing I don't move at all at night.
Mine is a RS med 10 with autoset. With the full-face mask. I rarely loose the seal. Until I let my beard get too big.

Mine is a RS med 10 with autoset. With the full-face mask. I rarely loose the seal. Until I let my beard get too big.

Have you used the heated tubing yet? The heated tubing makes a big difference with dryness. I have the same unit you have and am trying to get used to the nasal mask instead of the full mask because of some meds they have prescribed.

This is the mask I have been using. I’m a side, stomach sleeper. It’s been working pretty good for me compared to nasal pillows or full mask.

Attachments

• B1E283EE-FB23-4A2E-812F-4D5246E47BE5.jpeg
    B1E283EE-FB23-4A2E-812F-4D5246E47BE5.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 8
Have you used the heated tubing yet? The heated tubing makes a big difference with dryness. I have the same unit you have and am trying to get used to the nasal mask instead of the full mask because of some meds they have prescribed.
I use them. They work very well. I just have the temp set on the lower side.

I just got a new res med 10. Was using the 9. The 10 uses a lot of water. I have to fill it every night if I keep it around 7 setting. My res9 only needed water every two weeks at 7 and the res 9 did a better job "not drying me out"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky