Covid Vaccine ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the second Pfizer shot Friday. No side effects other than a little soreness at the injection site. Wife was very tired after the first one. I'm always tired so I couldn't really tell.

Here ya go Bear. I got mine at Ft. Leonard Wood.View attachment 487545
That is how they injected us before going to Vietnam
Richie
If they used it for this they could do 100000 a day with no problem

I got my First Moderna 12/30/20, 2nd 1/27/21 (Healthcare). Nothing more than a sore arm. Just joined the forums today as my Camp Chef is coming later this week! Excited to get started.

Reactions: GaryHibbert
I got my First Moderna 12/30/20, 2nd 1/27/21 (Healthcare). Nothing more than a sore arm. Just joined the forums today as my Camp Chef is coming later this week! Excited to get started.
Welcome to SMF if you have any questions this is the place to ask them
Richie

Welcome to SMF if you have any questions this is the place to ask them
Richie
Had the First Covid Shot 2/3/ 21 (over 75) my wife had first 2/20 /21 here in CT . We both experienced a sore arm for (24) hours . nothing other than that What I get is they WANT you to have it EXACTLY (4) weeks after the first one. Moderna

Had the First Covid Shot 2/3/ 21 (over 75) my wife had first 2/20 /21 here in CT . We both experienced a sore arm for (24) hours . nothing other than that What I get is they WANT you to have it EXACTLY (4) weeks after the first one. Moderna
That is how mine is set 4 weeks apart, my wife the same
Richie

Yes, ideally the second dose of Moderna is 30 days after the first dose. And ideally the second dose of Pfizer is 21 days after the first dose. Didn't you get a CDC card showing 2/3/21? You take the card back when you go in for the 2nd dose, and they complete the next line.

Reactions: SmokyMose
Got the second Pfizer shot Friday. No side effects other than a little soreness at the injection site. Wife was very tired after the first one. I'm always tired so I couldn't really tell.

That's the one!!!
Ft Bragg, Got mine 1968.
A lot of bloody arms I saw----They didn't always wait for the target to stop walking before they pulled the trigger!!!
Then they put the load in there so fast, it went in a lump---Took awhile to disperse.
Typical Army!!!

Bear

Yes, ideally the second dose of Moderna is 30 days after the first dose. And ideally the second dose of Pfizer is 21 days after the first dose. Didn't you get a CDC card showing 2/3/21? You take the card back when you go in for the 2nd dose, and they complete the next line.
Yes:
Mine was Moderna, my wife's was Pfizer. Up here we all get different responses. Both of us are (4) weeks. between shots and ,yeah, we got the card. In NY (were I lived until (10) years ago,) some places are telling people (75) and older to avoid people for (2) weeks after getting the last shot. ???

21 days for Pfizer.
28 Days for Moderna.
The strange thing is the volume in each Moderna shot is more than 3 times as much as the volume in each Pfizer shot.

Bear

Yes:
Mine was Moderna, my wife's was Pfizer. Up here we all get different responses. Both of us are (4) weeks. between shots and ,yeah, we got the card. In NY (were I lived until (10) years ago,) some places are telling people (75) and older to avoid people for (2) weeks after getting the last shot. ???
Better check on that. Pfizer is 21 to 23 days the way it was explained to me. 21 days is recommended.
Haven't heard about avoiding people, but I'm not 75 and haven't we been avoiding people for a while?

It takes about 2 weeks for your immune system to fully respond to the vaccine. With the 65 and older crowd, generally, the immune system is not as strong, so that recommendation makes sense. That's why they get an adjuvant in flu shots to illicit a higher response.

Oregon’s dragging their feet. Looks like for our age group we won’t be able to get it until June or July...
at that point who knows if we’ll even need it.

Most backwards system going on here.

• Sad

I know what that is had many shots with one in navy boot camp many moons ago

Oregon’s dragging their feet. Looks like for our age group we won’t be able to get it until June or July...
at that point who knows if we’ll even need it.

Most backwards system going on here.

They just announced, "Every American will have access to a Covid Shot by the end of May",
Even You Young Folks, Case.

Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky