Covid Vaccine ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my 2nd shot already 51 year old 2 time cancer survivor security guard who takes care of disabled 75 year old mother so /shrug around lots of people and in high risk category. I' am not worried to begin with but/whatever .... I need to be able to work and whatever gets me there. Soo many lemmings..

Last edited by a moderator:
We're due to get the second Pfizer dose on March 16th Richie, tho we have to drive 50 miles to get it. We're looking every day to see if something opens up closer to home, we got the first dose last week three miles from our house. RAY

I am getting mine thru the VA, it is about an hour drive for me. I just got into the Ma. VA system last week.
Richie
Glad to see your all trying to stay safe

I am not concerned with side effects. Just glad to see people getting the shots
Richie

Yeah, LOL, after getting those shots in Basic Training, from those guns, nothing could be worse. The guns looked like the "Binks" Air Assisted Airless Gun We used to spray my Kitchen cabinets. And I swear the one shot I got passed a Volkswagen into my Arm!!

Bear

The Mrs. got her second shot (Pfizer) this morning. She feels a little tired but that's all. I get my second (also Pfizer) on Sunday.
Two of her daughters in TN (health care workers) got sick the next day after their second shot of Moderna and were OK the next day, but we have neighbors in their 70s and 80s who had no issues at all with Moderna.
I'm impressed how the states are handling this, at least Indiana. They aren't messing around.
If the Federal Gov. stays out of it this will go smoothly and quicker than anyone expected.

Got the second Pfizer shot Friday. No side effects other than a little soreness at the injection site. Wife was very tired after the first one. I'm always tired so I couldn't really tell.

Here ya go Bear. I got mine at Ft. Leonard Wood.
127635355_10224808192372977_6465474696536620339_o.jpg

Got the second Pfizer shot Friday. No side effects other than a little soreness at the injection site. Wife was very tired after the first one. I'm always tired so I couldn't really tell.

Here ya go Bear. I got mine at Ft. Leonard Wood.View attachment 487545
I remember that unit, and have the scar to prove it! They called us to the cafeteria one class at a time and marched us in single file in one door and out the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky