Couldn't pass it up.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
5 bucks at the Dollar Store.

Went in for cat food and saw it.

Thought I'd give it a try.

20210303_181202.jpg
20210303_181202.jpg

Nothing wrong with that $5.00 Plus it has KingsFord Name on it . And a coupon. Now that's a deal :)
Extra treats in the cat dish tonight for that score

David
That's what i thought too.

Hey Bill, is that the name of the store or just the type of store. I don't see a Dollar Store around here.

Last edited:
Found the same deal probability around Dec last year and grabbed the last 2 on the shelf. I saw some more this week and almost got a couple more .
I've used my a lot with the MES and it always worked great. Have both to my new son in law 2 weeks weeks ago for him to enjoy

Reactions: bill ace 350
I got a bargain-basement one that wasn't perforated near as much as this one. Problem was it took too long to burn (hence the smoke output was less) for my purposes. Yours provides a lot more oxygen to the fuel...probably would be perfect for me.

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
I got a bargain-basement one that wasn't perforated near as much as this one. Problem was it took too long to burn (hence the smoke output was less) for my purposes. Yours provides a lot more oxygen to the fuel...probably would be perfect for me.
Do you own a uni bit and a drill motor? If so, drill out a few lines of holes, I had to do that on one of my old tubes, then it worked perfectly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky