• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Couldn't pass it up.

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Nothing wrong with that $5.00 Plus it has KingsFord Name on it . And a coupon. Now that's a deal :)
Extra treats in the cat dish tonight for that score

David

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Don't have a dollar store in town anymore. I would love a find as that.
My wife got me a 12" octagonal smoke tube at Target for $7.
I have often wanted a shorter tube for a quick smoke.
5 bucks at the Dollar Store.
That makes me chuckle. I guess it now means everything is rounded to a buck or multiple?

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Hey Bill, is that the name of the store or just the type of store. I don't see a Dollar Store around here.

Last edited:

912smoker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
Found the same deal probability around Dec last year and grabbed the last 2 on the shelf. I saw some more this week and almost got a couple more .
I've used my a lot with the MES and it always worked great. Have both to my new son in law 2 weeks weeks ago for him to enjoy

Jersey Jimbo

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 26, 2020
That would be the perfect size to cold smoke with, will have to check out the dollar stores around here. Nice find by the way

bill1

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 25, 2015
I got a bargain-basement one that wasn't perforated near as much as this one. Problem was it took too long to burn (hence the smoke output was less) for my purposes. Yours provides a lot more oxygen to the fuel...probably would be perfect for me.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.