corned beef brisket 3.99/lb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kruizer

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Central Minnesota
Today was the day. I went shopping for the house hold at Aldi and they had corned beef kits on sale for 3.99/lb today so, I found a five pound flat and put it in my basket with all the other things that the BOSS asked for. Brought it home and it is now in the sous vide for 48 hours. I can't wait cause I love corned beef. Sorry, no pics.

Man do I miss having an aldi near me. I’m jealous. Let us know how it turns out. By the way thier nacho cheese is the best I’ve ever had haha my parents still bring it for me when they visit bc they know how much I love it

Wow, $3.99 a lb!? I haven't seen that around here for years! When I do our weekly "supply run" I'll try to start checking Aldi. There are several around.
I'm thinking Pastrami in the SV....

Reactions: Wurstmeister
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky