Cookbook for lower cholesterol?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lowcountrygamecock

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
My mom is dealing with high cholesterol and is struggling with recipes. Does anybody have any suggestions for a cook cookbook geared toward lowering cholesterol?

Most people can’t lower their cholesterol with diet alone.
It’s a genetic thing.
But third eye is right if it can be done the Mediterranean diet will do the trick.
Al

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Give the MEDITERRANEAN diet a read.
Thanks a million for the link to the Mediterranean Diet! I have suffered with Diebetes and high cholesterol for 20 years and have tried all manner of dietary changes. Nothing stuck until I tried this. It's early days (around 3 weeks), but my blood sugar readings are almost back to normal! The best part is that I think I will be able to stick with it. Thanks again!

Thanks a million for the link to the Mediterranean Diet! I have suffered with Diebetes and high cholesterol for 20 years and have tried all manner of dietary changes. Nothing stuck until I tried this. It's early days (around 3 weeks), but my blood sugar readings are almost back to normal! The best part is that I think I will be able to stick with it. Thanks again!
You are very welcome. Let us know how it works going forward.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky