Collagen sheets 50 x 70 cm...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
Just ordered collagen sheets 50 x 70 cm for dry curing rolled bacon (panchetta) and capacolla....inposible to find it in Canada so I ordered it from Australia... 20 sheets 50 x 70 cm for total price of 55.00 canadian $. .shipping included.. hello panchetta, I am coming your way... lol..

Wow, that seems expensive
hahaha, well thank you sir for bursting my bubble joy...lol...I thought it is incredible deal....I found same at Waltons for 17. 00$ US for 5 sheets and ridiculously expensive shipping at 40.00$....I am going to go through these 20 sheets in no time so I would be more than grateful if you could help me with cheaper solution....

Sorry. LOL Shipping from the us to ca I her is expensive

I guess you still have to pay for them to get it shipped from the States .

first project will be cold smoked and air dried/dehydrated pork loin rolled in 1/4" tick sausage mix, stuffed in collagen sheet and butcher net... yes, I hardly can wait to get them sheets.... feel like a girl day before prom night .. lol...

On the sausage maker site, it says........

To Our Customers In Canada:

Unfortunately, we are no longer offering for direct sale, Sausage Maker products to customers in Canada from our Website or Phone Sales. We will, however, offer our goods through these wonderful resellers.

It's time to write Sausage Maker and ask them what's going on.... False advertising..
I guess it's generic advertise which means majority of products are available depending on customers interests. 99 % of people make sausages and bacon and therefore they stock up cures, spices, casings... very few people take on charcuterie using collagen sheets... most of them use UMAi bags....
Old days when people used Pig "cecum" (which holds about 0.5 gal volume) to stuff cappacolla for example are pretty much gone...

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky