Chuckie Enchiladas and smoked tomato salsa - w/q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
nice view from the deerstand there buddy, i mean deck!!! nice enchiladas as well, never heard of serving em topped with eggs like that, but i bet it wud be good too. ths for sharing, nice pix!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Jim, those enchiladas topped with the eggs looked great!!!! Hmmmm, eggchiladas...lol
points.gif

But those 2 pics of future dinners caught my eye!!!!
icon_mrgreen.gif
lol

thanks folks,

I got the egg idea when I was looking up some basic enchilada recipes, seemed like a no brainer, I like a fried egg on pretty much everything.

Wow nice one for your first ever chuckie. After I did mine last weekend, I'm totally hooked. Your's look delicious. Love the enchilada picts too. Nice work man!

points.gif

thanks dude, I will be doing another one vey soon.

Jim, your starting to tick me off a little bit here! Your food seems to just get better and better every week!!! I love the creativity in your dishes. Nice job!!!

thanks, I also really like habaneros, but I have to tone the food down for my wife, and our 3 y.o. daughter(luckily I have alot of hot sauces to tune up my plate of food). I am trying to get my daughter to like bbq, and she really liked the enchiladas with the egg yolk, or maybe she just liked the sour cream and rice(2 of her favorites).

thanks man, you also turn out some great stuff.

I owe alot of my new bbq attempts on the smoker to this board, and then I try to bring in my own ideas(rubs, marinades, toppings, fillings, etc.), and see how they work out.

thanks, waiting is the worst part, but worth it.

Wow...what can I say...I'm drooling too much. Outstanding take on enchiladas Jim, and very well made and presented. Really liked your "enchiladas a caballo" with the eggs, man what a feast! You sure did this one up right and should be proud.

Threads like this do a lot for the SMF and we appreciate the time, effort and thought that goes into your creation. Thank you for sharing your skills, and makin the rest of us hungry like crazy! Points to you, bud!

thanks man,

I enjoy sharing what I do because it is appreciated on this site. Also it is a great feeling to give back to a site that has taught me alot, and taken my bbq to another level.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky