• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anybody Wanna Make Some Smoked Fire Roasted Salsa? (W Pics)

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
That's not quite the stash I was expecting, especially from a person of your ilk inclined to mainline Taco Bell hot sauce. It'll hopefully hold you till Steve and I get the packages sent out though :emoji_laughing:

Except for the fact that I don't like ginger. Wanna try for another barter?

Nope...not into ginger,
Robert
You sound like my wife, doesn’t like ginger, so I gladly take hers but she likes ginger ale?

What about the blackened Popeyes ranch in the background? I mean I have two, so I could possibly/maybe share one.

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
What about the blackened Popeyes ranch in the background? I mean I have two, so I could possibly/maybe share one
I missed the Popeye's ranch. If it's from Popeye's it must be good, right? I'll give a run at working a trade for that. I've honestly never been there and am really jacked up to get hands on some blackened ranch...whatever the neck that is

Robert

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
I missed the Popeye's ranch. If it's from Popeye's it must be good, right? I'll give a run at working a trade for that. I've honestly never been there and am really jacked up to get hands on some blackened ranch...whatever the neck that is

Robert
It should be. People are getting beat up over the chicken sandwiches.

But put her there pal, sounds like yourself a deal!

Smokin' in AZ

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 13, 2019
Man I loved Popeye's when I lived in Fla.

Best damn chicken biscuit breakfast sandwiches ever!

texomakid

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 6, 2017
I thought about using the SM for making some. It's only been a short while since starting to dial it in but with each step, it's getting better. The SM may just well be the next step

Robert
I look forward to that post :emoji_wink:

Jabiru

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 5, 2019
It is an excellent recipe, thanks tx smoker tx smoker . We did this recipe with Tacos and it is soooo good.

I did need to modify a few bits due to lack of availability where i live but it worked and I think did your Recipe/Method Justice.

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
It is an excellent recipe, thanks tx smoker tx smoker tx smoker tx smoker . We did this recipe with Tacos and it is soooo good.
You are more than welcome sir. That's what we are all about here. Glad you gave it a run and seemingly enjoy it as much as we do. I thought it was pretty good stuff :emoji_wink:

Robert

Ishi

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2018
We love salsa and thanks for the recipe!

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Ok ,, tx smoker tx smoker . This is about as addicting as I need . Just got done with a batch . Followed the " idea " and used what I had . Good thing about a son that works in a grocery ,, all it takes is a phone call .
I used a gas grill and subbed a few things . Mesquite pellets from Todd in the tube .
Robert , this stuff is really good . I need to have some on hand to use in chilerelleno chilerelleno rice recipe . Be great in that . Only Mexican rice we eat any more . Thanks for the recipe bud .
20200718_153433.jpg 20200718_153437.jpg

20200718_155907.jpg
20200718_161730.jpg 20200718_160748.jpg
This Franks is good stuff .
20200718_161757.jpg

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.