Chisoxjim ~To all "Mother's Day Butt Smoke "QVIEW"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Tx
chisoxjim ~ Some Qview of Mother's day butt smoke . This is my 3rd attempt at Qview . These are some pics taken Saturday and thne early Sunday of Mother's Day smoke . The little WATT burner got it done yet again . I own three on these things . They put my cajun electric smoker to shame . Now chant ~ ECB , ECB , ECB , ECB bu Triple BQ .

The two butts rubbed and waiting early Saturday afternoon ~ a six pound butt and a 11 lb butt being rubbed ~ The rub bottle says one thing but I promise you that is not what is in that bottle ~

Two rubbed butts going onto my Brinkman Electric Smoker at my country home in Mabank, Tx

Checking around midnight ~ looking good ~ and moved smoker due to high winds blowing blue smoke into open windows of home ~

Water Pistol full of applejuice to put ot any flare ups ~

Both foiled at 165 degrees , smaller butt was foiled 1 hour sooner than 11 lb butt .

The spread JUST IN TIME for Mother's day ( church is over now and the women will all be home soon )

Then after eating back to work mowing the 5 acres ... mama ain 't never happy !

So how is the Qview ? I am good at taking fishing shots and racecar shots . My food shots are new and I plan on getting better !

The 1st bowl bowl was gone before I could even pull the 2nd butt . Evrything went very well as even the strangers loved it ( loved ones and family will lie to you about "Q" > ) . I served 14 people . The dutch's beans were also a huge hit but the pictures of them were taken on another camera and not available to publish . I made my own sauce and it came out dead on . I have pictures of the whole table but again they are on another camera that I can 't publish Out of 16lbs pre-cooked weight i had enough to make one small samwhiche with after we got back from fishing :~( . I thought it was one of my better butt cooks .

Looks great.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Everything looks great to me. I like the pork and then I could only wish I was in the neighborhood for a sammie.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I thought it would offset my bad "Qview" EVERYBODY likes a Deere !

Thanks a million , it makes it all worth while to read

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky