Chili And Cheese Smothered Sausage Burrito...OMG! (Pcs)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is one big messy plate! Just the way I like mine...more please! Looks delicious!
Once again we are on the same page. Truth be told, I just look at chili as being spicy gravy with meat in it. How could you go wrong?? :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Wow Robert! That’s over the top incredible!!!! Perfect meal for crappy weather! As always your concept and execution is incredible
Thanks so much Jed but you're being overly kind with the praise. Top be honest though, something about the way the cheddar sauce marbled into the chili I thought looked really good. Made for a nice presentation.

Robert

Reactions: bauchjw
I'm not much on the hormel BUT there is nothing wrong with a "Burrito de perro salchicha sin bollo."

ya gotta fancy it up with a Mexicany sounding name ;)

One question - where in the heck are the Frito's????

Hook me up to an IV bag of that cheese if I get sick tonight!

Picked up some hot & spicy brats and some tortillas today.
Thanks again for tip.

Simple, quick, and delicious Robert. Right up my alley. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Great Idea. These are Hot and Spicy Brats split & browned. added 3 cheese & onions then a little chili with beans. Wrapped them in foil and stuck them in the fridge. Shells are lightly oiled We'll top them with cheese and a maybe a touch of sour cream when they finish. Plan is to do them in the kamado on a pizza clay.
Always fun to try something new.
Chili Brat H&S.jpg
Almost a Burrito chili dog Onions & 3 cheese added.jpg

Chili added then wrapped in foil & refrigerated.jpg

Robert there is nothing wrong with using premade ingredients and then elevating them. You sure did that!! I’d murder that thing lol
Appreciate the kind words Jeff. We do keep some pre-made stuff around just for situations like this one. Quick, easy, and yes it can be elevated to make it much better.

Robert

Man oh Man oh Man!!!! You no how I like Mexican food Robert and this looks so dang good! Great spin on the burrito!
Thanks so much Brian but I'd be more inclined to label this Tex Mex versus Mexican. Regardless what you call it, they meal was fantastic.

Robert

That looks more like a field goal than a punt🤣. Sure looks delicious Robert !
Love the idea and process!
Thanks so much Keith. Weird stuff like this does help to keep the idea process running. It's just fun to come up with something like this and have it come out well.

Robert

Reactions: 912smoker
Thanks so much Jed but you're being overly kind with the praise. Top be honest though, something about the way the cheddar sauce marbled into the chili I thought looked really good. Made for a nice presentation.

Robert
🤣 I wouldn’t say overly kind! It’s a unique and fun concept, that worked! To me, the fun ones that are put together out of the ordinary are more incredible than the more standard cooks!

Plate licking good, and when the wife wants seconds or for you to do it again soon.
You need no more pats on the back than that statement right there.
Thanks so much David. We did in fact do a similar version of this Saturday night. Used leftover NY strip steak though. It too was very good but for some reason the sausage just seemed to bring more to the party.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky