Cheeseburgers A LA Weber “Q”

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Cheeseburgers A LA Weber “Q”

These Frozen Burgers tasted so good last time, we decided to try them again.
I don't know how long I can keep this up---It's even getting hard to make it out to my Grill and back.
So I got my “Q” nice & Hot, and dropped 6 Frozen Patties on.
Flipped them after one side was about right, and kept that up until they looked Just Right.
Then I put a slice of Cheese on each of the two I planned on eating first.
I gave these a mix of Ketchup & Yellow Mustard, because that’s the only thing I like about McD’s Burgers.

I’ll explain the other things I did in the Captions above each picture below:

Thanks for Showing Up, Guys!!

Bear

Heading to my Weber "Q". Less congested without my Smoker:
IMG_7394.jpeg

Pic taken from my Grill. Yard still looks good, even though I stopped doing the mowing a few weeks ago:
IMG_7395.jpeg

Six Frozen Patties heating up:
IMG_7396.jpeg

First side is now up---Looking good already!
IMG_7397.jpeg

Cheese on first two I'll be eating:
IMG_7398.jpeg

Ketchup & Yellow Mustard, because that’s the only thing I like about McD’s Burgers.
IMG_7399.jpeg

Bear's First two Burgers:
IMG_7400.jpeg

Closed up & added Pickles:
IMG_7401.jpeg

Next Night, Miracle Whip on two Buns:
IMG_7402.jpeg

Burgers topped with Cheese added:
IMG_7403.jpeg

Nice Mater Slice on each:
IMG_7404.jpeg

Closed up for 2nd night's Supper:

IMG_7405.jpeg

Hi Bear nothing wrong with those burgers , and a nice big slice of tomato. Looks great

The yard is keeping nice,
and you can only get out to the grill until you know you can't. You do what you can
and don't push it . I know you want to cook and grill especially when the weather is nice
but do what you know you can . Be safe
Love the cooks

Funny that's what's on for me for supper tonight also. eating alone so just burgers and fries

David

Those look yummy Bear. Good idea, now I know what I'm doing for dinner tonight. Keep enjoying the beautiful sun and the nice breeze. 👍

Can’t beat a good burger, that’s for sure!
Sure wish we could get good tomato’s like that down here this time of year.
Our season is in the winter, Jan, Feb.
Nice job!
Al

Great Burgers. Love those Grill marks! I'd love a Burger or 3 right now. Can't have too many on this diet.
Add about 8 Bacon strips and I'd be happy, lol. Great work as usual, John.

Once again Bear, I love your cook and your little piece of paradise!

I’m with Al, can’t beat a good burger on the grill. Super happy you were able to get out there on the Weber for awhile! Your place looks amazing as always too!

Looks great. Those Webers cook great, I have the small first generation model and need to work on it and see if it has a issue or my gas supply from the camper. Just move the grill to the door, 1 step out poof and your cooking, or teach the wife :emoji_wink: mine refuses to operate my gas grills ,1 little bang and singed arm and eyebrows 35 years ago and she wont let it go :emoji_laughing:

Looks great. Those Webers cook great, I have the small first generation model and need to work on it and see if it has a issue or my gas supply from the camper. Just move the grill to the door, 1 step out poof and your cooking, or teach the wife :emoji_wink: mine refuses to operate my gas grills ,1 little bang and singed arm and eyebrows 35 years ago and she wont let it go :emoji_laughing:
Women pay good money to get body hair waxed. Just tell her every time she lights the grill is a potential spa day

Those burgers looks delicious Bear! Glad to see that you’re still cooking. It’s hard to beat a good tomato on a burger too!

The grass is nice too, I still have to cut mine every few days, it’s still growing like crazy. My neighbor stopped cutting his grass in June, it looks like absolute hell.

Good looking burgers Bear. The heat and humidity finally broke here in the South. Its a lot more pleasant working the grill now.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky