Charcoal madness

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

FoxmanNC

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 10, 2020
With 4 of the orange bags of B&B charcoal I did not go into Academy Sports to by charcoal but some Pecan and or some cherry. But then I saw the black bag I’ve never seen. And then My hand grabbed the red one. Never used either but couldn’t help myself. Lawd that black bag is pricey

Attachments

• E8B4170A-BCD3-4DE6-AE36-3A75B96F2AEA.jpeg
    E8B4170A-BCD3-4DE6-AE36-3A75B96F2AEA.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 82
Ooooh haven't seen those either. But then again I just saw and bought my first bag of char logs today. Not near a sports academy but our local Ace Hardware stores are doing a pretty good job with grilling supplies lately. Now I've got to figure out what to cook so I can use these boys LOL

I bought a bag of Fogo Super Premium a month ago. I was trying diff lump in my WSM, trying to get the cleanest possible burn. I was gonna add an ATC to my WSM if I could be satisfied with the smoke the lump produced.

But then I found a Masterbuilt 560 on sale and that's all history now.

I'll have to use the Fogo in the MB 560. I really doubt it will much different than B&B lump.

Lot of B&B fans here. Love to get your A/B comparison on the red vs black bag, esp if the black bag carrier a premium price penalty.

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky