• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Charcoal madness

FoxmanNC

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 10, 2020
With 4 of the orange bags of B&B charcoal I did not go into Academy Sports to by charcoal but some Pecan and or some cherry. But then I saw the black bag I’ve never seen. And then My hand grabbed the red one. Never used either but couldn’t help myself. Lawd that black bag is pricey

Attachments

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
I've seen that at Academy. Wondered how well it would do in my kettle.
Jim

912smoker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
Ooooh haven't seen those either. But then again I just saw and bought my first bag of char logs today. Not near a sports academy but our local Ace Hardware stores are doing a pretty good job with grilling supplies lately. Now I've got to figure out what to cook so I can use these boys LOL

Smokin Okie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 27, 2018
I bought a bag of Fogo Super Premium a month ago. I was trying diff lump in my WSM, trying to get the cleanest possible burn. I was gonna add an ATC to my WSM if I could be satisfied with the smoke the lump produced.

But then I found a Masterbuilt 560 on sale and that's all history now.

I'll have to use the Fogo in the MB 560. I really doubt it will much different than B&B lump.

bill1

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 25, 2015
Lot of B&B fans here. Love to get your A/B comparison on the red vs black bag, esp if the black bag carrier a premium price penalty.

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
B&B all the way here! Haven’t tried either of those.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.