Cant smoke anything at all where I'm goin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Mike, great pictures, things like that you will remember for the rest of your life.  Be safe my friend

Gary S

I know I havent posted much lately but there isnt alot going on with so much darkness always around. Heres a few recent pics though.

Some pretty typical crapy weather

This is the main road through town.

A snow drift to a door in the building I work in sometimes.

Here are some night shots from last night.

Wow Mike! It's so wild to see the scenes!

Are you still gourmeting yourself on delicious things? Still enjoying New Zealand vino?

In any event, it's great to see your posts!

Happy weekend to you!

Cheers! - Leah

Hey Mike, always like to see your post and great pictures. Be safe and take care. What are the temps right now ?

Gary S

Hey Mike, any talk down there about the BICEPS2 telescope and the stinky poo that the observations might be wrong? From what I'm reading there was a big announcement out of Harvard about the Big Bang and now they are saying "oops, hold the presses." They may still be right but may have suffered from "premature annunciation."

Hey i couldn't bbq under the ocean on a prevent nuclear war submarine or on a fishing boat in the Bering Sea so i kinda get it.  Good luck and enjoy the "adventure"

Last edited:
Eeesh, it's warm and toasty summer now, but after the winter we had this past year, those pics of town sent a chill down my spine! Try to stay warm pal!

Hey all. I hope the summer has been treating you all well. I know I havent posted anything at all lately but the weather has been fairly crapy for quite a while. I did enter the 48 hour film festival that they have here and this is the link to it. You had to have 5 specific elements in it so they know it was done within the 48 hours. I hope you enjoy it.(WARNING) a few bad words for those sensitive to them. ;)

The elements are.

a squealing pig

bathing suit

a swing

the cartoon person      Wal footrot

and the line " well they mostly come out at night, mostly "

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky