Calzone and pizza . 7 day fermented dough

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Had a few (ok alot of things), on the to do list, decided to remedy that a little

20200516_211403.jpg

20200517_140421.jpg

Now the wait...but looking forward to some pizza and calzones!

Ryan

Looks good . You don't have to go 7 days . Try 24 or 48 hours . Just get it out 3 or 4 hours before you want to use it . I was just getting ready to mix some up for the coming week .

Reactions: Brokenhandle
So does this batch of dough enough to do the 3 calzones and a pizza like you did? Or does it do more?

Thanks
Ryan

So does this batch of dough enough to do the 3 calzones and a pizza like you did? Or does it do more?
If that was from the recipe I posted , yes it did the 3 calzones and the one pizza ( 12" or so ) , but the calzones were pretty big .

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Have to give you a big thank you for the recipe...turned out awesome!

20200520_205656.jpg

Pizza and calzones were great!

20200520_205710.jpg

Had the last of the dough on breakfast pizza this morning, sorry it didn't last long enough for pics.

Thanks
Ryan

Reactions: chopsaw
Well my gosh , I guess so . That looks fantastic . Great work .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky