Cajun smashburgers with pimento and cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy. Cooked up some smashburgers cajun style with pimento and cheese tonight. Turned out delicious. 80/20 ground beef is $8.49lb now btw.

Started out with some thick bacon on the Blackstone. Love the burgers cooked in the bacon grease......
20200530_183535.jpg

Burgers seasoned up with holy voodoo from meat church (its amazing)
20200530_174818.jpg

On to the Blackstone for a quick smash. Burgers were 4oz
20200530_185216.jpg

Couple minutes and flipped. Added wifes cajun pimento and cheese(I didnt ask what was in it but tasty as all get out). Reg cheddar for the daughters. Sons are kayaking so hope they enjoy their Beenie weenies.
20200530_185344.jpg

Plated up with 2 slices of bacon and some fresh basil leaves
20200530_190905.jpg

This was a cajun spicy burger of goodness. Hope everyone is having a smoke filled weekend

Last edited:
Looks great Jake. I love the addition of pimento and cheese. Ground beef prices are all over the place here in Ohio. Kroger is about $6 / lbs for 80/20. Sam’s has been running higher but yesterday had tons of 80/20 ground chuck for $4.39 / lbs.

Looks good! At $8.49 a lb I don’t blame ya for feeding them boys beanie weenies :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: Blues1
Jake do you have drive up service? I will come by for a to go order!

nice flat top work!

Now that is done up right. One of the best Blackstone burger cooks I’ve seen in a while. Nice job

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Jake rides again...and deservedly so. Those are some great looking burgers. You and TN John ( SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan ) have seemingly started a trend here with those griddles. Starting to see lots of great stuff coming off of them.

Robert

Those burgers look wonderful Jake, and for what you had to fork over for the meat I bet they tasted even better, Like! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky