Butterball turkeys for $.39 per pound

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
WildForkFooods.com has Butterball turkeys for .39 cents per pound.
Free shipping if you live in the south, and your order is at least $35.00.
I just got one today! They also Have a lot of USDA Prime beef & antibiotic free pork. I got some lobster, scallops, tuna steak, and shrimp, along with the turkey. Oh yea and also A Prime Tri-tip, and some organic BBribs.
Al

My local Lucky supermarket running the - $.39 - sale so I got two 18 pounders. No family gatherings this year so I will brine and smoke parts only (breasts, drumsticks, wings and thighs) - to make sandwiches later.....

I thought about ordering the Prime, Beef Plate ribs, two racks at over a $104.00 subtotal and they wanted $15.00 for shipping to Mobile, AL unless I coughed up $29. a year to join their Unlimited club.
I do love plate ribs. Have never had prime grade. They have to be crazy juicy.

WildForkFooods.com has Butterball turkeys for .39 cents per pound.
Free shipping if you live in the south, and your order is at least $35.00.
I just got one today! They also Have a lot of USDA Prime beef & antibiotic free pork. I got some lobster, scallops, tuna steak, and shrimp, along with the turkey. Oh yea and also A Prime Tri-tip, and some organic BBribs.
Al
Well dang Al! Looks like you filled your freezer! Good deal!

I thought about ordering the Prime, Beef Plate ribs, two racks at over a $104.00 subtotal and they wanted $15.00 for shipping to Mobile, AL unless I coughed up $29. a year to join their Unlimited club.
It’s actually a pretty good deal to join the club. You get free overnight shipping & their prices & quality is very good. They used to ship for free without joining the club, but about 6 months ago they changed that.
I have one of their Prime packer briskets that hit the Lang about 3:00 AM this morning!
Al

Reactions: jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky