Butcher & Packer site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
Not sure if any others shop at Butcher & Packer but their site is all messed up. I find the product item I want click “add to cart” and am redirected to the sign in page. No problem, I have an account. Fill that out and click enter and I’m redirected to the item page and it’s a viscous circle. The site is in-useable. I’ve tried from multiple devices and all the same circle jerk.

So anyway, I had a fairly large order to make so I went to Walton’s, no problems there and they are only one state away from me so shipping was 2 days. Plus they had everything I needed. Never used Excalibur seasonings before but have read where many do and really like them, so I bought some Kielbasa seasoning to try as well as a cotto salami. The kielbasa is tasty but is more flavor of a bratwurst than traditional polish but still pretty good. I usually always mix my own but I try out the competition from time to time just to keep up.

8558436A-FCEA-48F1-99B1-726548584D72.jpeg

Dang computers anyway! But yes...can be frustrating!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky