Butcher & Packer site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
Not sure if any others shop at Butcher & Packer but their site is all messed up. I find the product item I want click “add to cart” and am redirected to the sign in page. No problem, I have an account. Fill that out and click enter and I’m redirected to the item page and it’s a viscous circle. The site is in-useable. I’ve tried from multiple devices and all the same circle jerk.

So anyway, I had a fairly large order to make so I went to Walton’s, no problems there and they are only one state away from me so shipping was 2 days. Plus they had everything I needed. Never used Excalibur seasonings before but have read where many do and really like them, so I bought some Kielbasa seasoning to try as well as a cotto salami. The kielbasa is tasty but is more flavor of a bratwurst than traditional polish but still pretty good. I usually always mix my own but I try out the competition from time to time just to keep up.

8558436A-FCEA-48F1-99B1-726548584D72.jpeg

Brokenhandle

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
Nw Iowa
Dang computers anyway! But yes...can be frustrating!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads