Busy as the Proverbial One Legged Man in an @$$ Kickin Contest

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh man nice!
Congrats on the hog! I don't have any freezer space for anymore game but my current work contract has come to an abrupt end due to lack of funding so I foresee many days of me eating purely out of the freezer to not spend money. This might mean I can make enough room for going and getting a a pig or 2 off my cousin's deer lease. They are drowning in pigs and I have a new rifle and scope that needs some testing out lol!

Keep it up man and before you know it we will be in mid January and all the holiday hustle and bustle will hopefully have died off and things will hopefully be slowing down :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky