Burnt Ends Teaser

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well crap! Let a guy go fishing and then post stuff like this!

Those look great! I hadn't thought about burnt ends using chuckies before. Great idea!

Looking forward to the plated shot!

Money Shot

561EqPI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pc farmer and natej
Lol they look fantastic. Burnt ends are my 7 year olds favorite meal. Mixed up some of your rub - really like it. Gonna have to give that one a try.

Looks Great, CR !!
drool.gif
---
points.gif

Mighty Tasty!!
drool.gif

I did this same thing awhile back, but I only did it with one Chucky----Guess I should do more next time!!!

Bear

ChileRelleno - Looks great and I have to try the burnt ends with chuck.  What kind of smoker do you use?  Right now, I use a weber kettle for my smoking and controllng temps while it is a sport, it is getting old.  I am contemplating a wood pellet smoker or electric set up.  Whats the prescription?

Brilliant!

Point

Disco
Thanks for the Point Disco.
Looks Great, CR !!:drool ---:points:

Mighty Tasty!!:drool

I did this same thing awhile back, but I only did it with one Chucky----Guess I should do more next time!!!

Bear
Thanks Bear, appreciate the Point.
ChileRelleno - Looks great and I have to try the burnt ends with chuck.  What kind of smoker do you use?  Right now, I use a weber kettle for my smoking and controllng temps while it is a sport, it is getting old.  I am contemplating a wood pellet smoker or electric set up.  Whats the prescription?
Thanks, I use a Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24"

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky